Omotesando – a super prime location in Tokyo for investment

Dear international investors,

I went to survey land and some buildings on it in Omotesando  at my client’s request.   Omoesando is hugely popular not only among Japanese people but also among international ones.  Trendy fashion boutiques and international restaurants are abundant in this area; and you can recognize so many fashion brands  and international fast-food chains in Omotesando.

The footpath on which my client wanted to have a restaurant is a prime location of Omotesando.   It runs through a corner block in the popular Minamiaoyama 3-chome.  European restaurants and hair cut salons are crowding the footpath.   I am positive that many people are actually very interested to have their own business there.    Unfortunately, my client is one of many.

a popular footpath in Omotesando

a popular footpath in Omotesando

My client was interested to have her own restaurant in a particular building on this footpath.  Unfortunately, it turns out that the real estate is going to be put on auction.  In fact, it should be in auction as of today.   To everyone’s surprise, the starting price of the auction is approx. 2,400,000,000 yen for about 350-sq-meter land and two buildings on it. 
You must be wondering whether or not there will be investors who will beat this bid at all.  But I am certain that some individuals and companies are so interested in this real estate that they will overbid this number because Omotesando is and will be very popular and high returns in futhre are a surety.
popular footpath in Omotesando

popular footpath in Omotesando

an ex-restaurant in Omotesando

an ex-restaurant in Omotesando

Posted in admin
Posted in Minato-ku, Uncategorized

Related article

Leave a Reply

Track Back

Omotesando – a super prime location in Tokyo for investment”'s Track Back URI
Follow minato_asset_e