A bargain in Shibuya has just come out on market

Today, I found a bargain apartment in Shibuya. 
an apartment building in residential Shibuya

an apartment building in residential Shibuya

A spacious apartment (more than 58 sq. meters) on 8th floor of the building is now being sold for 33,800,000 yen.  It is a bargain because land in the same area is worth of 1,400,000 yen/sq. meter at least (by Japan’s tax agency’s roadside value)  within walking distance of Shibuya and Omotesando which are known for trendy-ness and for commercial activities. 

The apartment is well maintained with polished hardwood floor and newly-replaced wallpaper.

with polished hardwood floor and new wallpaper

with polished hardwood floor and new wallpaper

Also, it comes with a tatami room with brand-new tatamis.  When I visited the apartment, the apartment was filled with the nice smell of the new tatamis. 

an apartment in Shibuya comes with a tatami room with newly-replaced tatamis

an apartment in Shibuya comes with a tatami room with newly-replaced tatamis

Moreover, the apartment has nice, open views of Shibuya.  Actually, it has east, south, and west exposures.

an apartment has open, overlooking views of Shibuya

an apartment has open, overlooking views of Shibuya

Location is good.  It is within walking distance of Shibuya station (JR and Tokyo Metro lines) and Omotesando (Tokyo Metro Ginza Line & Chiyoda Line).

The apartment will be sold soon because of its attractiveness, in particular, price, size, and quality.  I would like to introduce it to as many clients as possible before it diappears from market.  I don’t want my clients to miss out with good opportunites.

Details:

Price: 33,800,000 yen

Floor Area: 58.68 sq. meters (8th floor of a 10-story apartment building)

Structure: RC

Completion: 1968

Posted in admin
Posted in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo real estate market, Tokyo real estate view

Related article

Leave a Reply

Track Back

A bargain in Shibuya has just come out on market”'s Track Back URI
Follow minato_asset_e