Thursday, September 10th, 2009
Dear International Investors,
A bargain, new property in http://blog.realestate-minato.com/social-issue-essay/ is now being sold for about 5,000,000,000 yen.
Its specs are as follows:
Current Business: Hotel and Retails
Location: civil engineering assignment help, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Transportation: 1-min walk to Higashishinjuku station (Metro Oedo Line, 1 stop from Shinjuku)
Land: 836.52 sq. meters
Floor area: 5,317.70 sq. meters
Built in: July, 2008
Structure: RC / 13 stories
Annual revenue (for 2008): approx. 445,788,000 yen
It is promising in terms of investment. Pros include:
– already commercially successful with international tourists (i.e. income for 2008 is about 445,788,000 yen/year or 1,221,337 yen/day)
– conveniently located (i.e. 10-second walk to Higashishinjuku station of Metro Oedo Line (1 stop from Shinjuku))
– located in a corner of Meiji Dori and Shokuan Dori which are two major streets of the area
– Shinjuku is and will be popular among international tourists with so many interesting spots
– an about-25,000,000-sq. meter land across the Meiji Dori is under development and will be a commercial magnet from 2011
An about-25,000-sq.meter land is under development and will complete in 2011. The new commercial hub of Shinjuku will create new foot traffic and attract tourists from all over the world, and will be an additional value to the property.
It may be a first-comes-first-served investment opportunity. Unfortunately, the seller wants to close the deal by the end of September. The price is negotiable. Please feel free to contact me, if you are interested in the property or have any questions.
I am looking forward to the opportunity to serve to you.