Land Minamiaoyama – a beautiful & trendy apartment for rent

Dear International Investors,

Yesterday, I showed a trendy apartment in Minamiaoyama of Minato-ku to a French Embassy personnel who just arrived in Japan.   I am writing this not only because I want to introduce a beautiful rental apartment in a very popular district of  Tokyo, but also because I want you to know that I sometimes handle a rental apartment or a house to look for an occupant upon an owner’s request.  As a matter of fact, the owner of Land Minamiaoyama is our client and has purchased this property in this past May.

Land Minamiaoyama

Land MinamiaoyamaLand Minamiaoyama 2

Land Minamiaoyama’s main features are as follows.
Floor: 5 th floor
Type: 1 bedroom
Floor Area: 45.21 sq. meters
Monthly Rent: 219,000 yen
Maintenance Fee: 19,350 yen/month
Deposit: 1 month of rent
Key Money: 1 month of rent
Renewal:
Structure: RC / 7 stories above ground + 1 story underground
Built in: June, 2001
Others: Fixed-term (for 2 years) lease.  Renewal to be negotiated.  Hard wood floor.  Balcony (11.27 sq. meters).  Intercommunication system with a TV monitor.  a High-tech toilet seat.  Connectivity to Cable TV and Satellite broadcasting program.
Amenities: 3-min walk to Aoyama 1 chome station (Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Hanzomon Line, and Oedo Line).  Nice view.  Quiet.  Bright.
Land Minamiaoyama is new and trendy.  Also, it is in a very quiet residential neighborhood of Minamiaoyama which is within a walking distance of many famous commercial districts of  Tokyo, such as, Gaienmae, Roppongi, Nishiazabu, and Akasaka. 
Aoyama 1 chome Crossing

Aoyama 1 chome Crossing

The room is well-maintained and beautiful and comes with shining hardwood floor, white wallpaper, and latest equipment.  Also, it has a nice view of Roppongi, Nishiazabu, and Aoyama from a living room and a bedroom.   I am sure that the room will bring you so much comfort with proximity to so many activities and entertainments.   Personally, I like Aoyama so much because I can walk to the Tokyo Metropolitan Gym (public) from Aoyama.   In addition, there are many world’s first-class companies in Aoyama.  The owner is willing to negotiate about rental terms.  So, if you have any questions, please contact me.

Land Mimamiaoyama seen from a bedroom

Land Mimamiaoyama seen from a bedroom

Land Minamiaoyama seen from living room

Land Minamiaoyama seen from living room

Land Minamiaoyama Living Room

Land Minamiaoyama Living Room

Land Minamiaoyama - view from living room

Land Minamiaoyama - view from living room

Land Minamiaoyama - gas cooking stove

Land Minamiaoyama - gas cooking stove

Land Minamiaoyama - kitchen

Land Minamiaoyama - kitchen

Land Minamiaoyama - Lavatory

Land Minamiaoyama - Lavatory

Land Minamiaoyama - Japanese style bath

Land Minamiaoyama - Japanese style bath

Land Minamiaoyama - neighborhood

Land Minamiaoyama - neighborhood

Posted in admin
Posted in Minato-ku, Tokyo real estate market, Tokyo real estate view, Uncategorized

Related article

Leave a Reply

Track Back

Land Minamiaoyama – a beautiful & trendy apartment for rent”'s Track Back URI
Follow minato_asset_e