A brand-new investment property in Heiwajima (Ota-ku) is now for sale

Dear international investors,

I surveyed a brand-new apartment building in a quiet residential neighborhood of Omorinishi in Ota-ku yesterday afternoon.  Its specs are as follows:

Price:  188,000,000 yen (12 x 7-jo studio (@approx. 90,000 yen) + 3 x parking lot(@approx. 31,500 yen))

Annual revenue (estimation): 14,094,000 yen

Yield (estimation): 7.5%

Station: 5-min walk to Heiwajima station (Keihinkiyuko Line)

Land: 223.71 sq. meters

Floor area: 306.82 sq. meters

Structure: Steel / 3 stories

Coverage: 60%

FAR: 200%

a brand-new investment apartment building under construction

a brand-new investment apartment building under construction

a brand-new investment apartment building is under construction

a brand-new investment apartment building is under construction

Heiwajima  is a Keihinkiyuko Line station and is in-between Shinagawa and Haneda Air Port.   Because it is close to both Shinagawa and Haneda and rapid trains stop at the station, commercial districts around the station are bustling with small retails and shoppers although the areas are not so large. 

a commercial district at Heiwajima station

a commercial district at Heiwajima station

a commercial district at Heiwajima station 2

a commercial district at Heiwajima station 2

Neighborhoods are almost 100% residential with detached houses and newly-built  low-rise apartment buildings.   They are very quiet.  When I was there at around 4:30 pm, there were many bicycle riders. 

neighborhood of Heiwajima

neighborhood of Heiwajima

neighborhood of Heiwajima 2

neighborhood of Heiwajima 2

In my view, Heiwajima community looked very successful and attractive with much foot, bicycle, and auto traffic.  Also, I surveyed three local apartment buildings similar to the brand-new one in size, new-ness, and location in order to understand occupancy ratio of the neighborhood.  Unexpectedly,  the occupancy of the three apartments is high – 8/8, 13/15, and 46/60.  The last one (=46/60) may not look so good at first.  But the apartment building will be filled in due course because it is brand-new and people have just begun moving in.

a local apartment building

a local apartment building

a local apartment building 2

a local apartment building 2

Kan nana seen from a pedestrian bridge near Heiwajima station

Kan nana seen from a pedestrian bridge near Heiwajima station

a view of Kan nana in Omorinishi

a view of Kan nana in Omorinishi

Posted in admin
Posted in Ota-ku, Tokyo real estate market, Tokyo real estate view, Uncategorized

Related article

Leave a Reply

Track Back

A brand-new investment property in Heiwajima (Ota-ku) is now for sale”'s Track Back URI
Follow minato_asset_e