Harajuku(Shibuya-ku,Tokyo,Japan)Property for Sale

Today, I went to Harajuku(Tokyo,Japan) and I went to the property survey. Let me Introduce the property. Some Photographs  are here…

Land: 127.00 square meters

Floor area: 397.76 square meters

Structure: Steel Reinforced Concrete(SRC) / 4 floors + B1 1floor

Year built: 1997.11

Address:2-26-6,Jinguumae,Shibuya-ku,Tokyo,Japan

(12-min walk from Harajuku station of JR Yamanote Line)

Current annual return: 18,960,000 yen

Asking price: 198,000,000 yen

Harajuku is between Shinjuku and Shibuya on the Yamanote Line. It is the center of Japan’s most extreme teenage cultures and fashion styles, but also offers shopping for adults and some historic sights. and over twice its length is Omotesando, a broad, tree lined avenue sometimes referred to as Tokyo’s Champs-Elysees. Here you can find famous brand name shops, cafes and restaurants for a more adult clientele.

Harajuku is not only about teenage culture and shopping. Meiji Jingu, one of Tokyo’s major shrines, is located just west of the railway tracks in a large green oasis shared with the spacious Yoyogi Park. the Nezu Museum has an impressive collection of various Asian art as well as a traditional Japanese garden.

Please let us know, if you are interested in this property. Also,please feel free to contact us, if you need further information about it or wish to view it.

Best regards,

Minato Asset Management

Posted in admin
Posted in Uncategorized

Related article

Leave a Reply

Track Back

Harajuku(Shibuya-ku,Tokyo,Japan)Property for Sale”'s Track Back URI
Follow minato_asset_e